INFRARED TECHNOLOGY – Gives us the ability to “SEE thermal variances” of almost any indoor or exterior component with a home. What’s that mean for you?? We can detect where your energy losses are coming from, we can detect exactly where that wall leak is occurring and we can detect exactly how much sheetrock to remove from the leaking shower above. In a nutshell, we can SAVE YOU MONEY!!!!
Imagine if you had Superman’s power to “see” through walls…..Well with Precise Inspections infrared training and Flir imaging technology we have the next best thing. Our thermal imaging camera can detect tiny but crucial differences in temperature throughout a house including the walls, the floors and ceilings.
These temperature variations often reveal “invisible” problems concealed from the naked eye, including hidden moisture intrusion, roof and plumbing leaks, faulty wiring, energy loss, missing insulation, ventilation problems, structural concerns and moisture related to termite infestations.
This is fast becoming one of the quickest growing infrared technology applications. More and more homeowners are realizing the importance afforded them from an infrared thermal scan of their home. From ensuring that your getting “what you pay for” in a new home purchase, to finding occupied home problems to making corrective action determinations and cost decisions, to knowing how and where you need to make improvements in cutting down your fuel bills making your home as efficient as possible. Realizing infrared can do this for you and show you actual images of exactly where you need to spend money and resources makes an infrared home inspection very appealing to knowledgeable homeowners. And more and more homeowners are becoming knowledgeable about infrared’s benefits.
• Locate and document heat loss and cold air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows
• Inspect the condition of the electrical, mechanical and roof
• Systems for maintenance and efficiency
• Locate water intrusion or moisture problems
• Determine the probability of pest infestation (Termites, Bees, Rats, Mice, Etc…)
• Provide you with accurate temperature measurements
• Provide you the visible images of your infrared inspection to use for documentation and corrective action decisions
• ‘Seeing’ where the problems are….visually
• Knowing exactly where problem location areas are which would not have been found as easily or quickly using conventional inspection methods
• Knowing which corrective actions are actually necessary
• Being able to prioritize any necessary actions or repairs
• Using an advanced technology applied to provide you with the valuable knowledge needed in making decisions when spending money on your home
• You get to ‘see’ your home as you’ve never seen it, in infrared!
• Construction stages inspections
• Locating missing, damaged and wet insulation
• Moisture, electrical, mechanical, and roof inspections
• Assessment of the health of your home – do you have mold?
• To improve your homes efficiency and your personal comfort.