In the modern-day world of running a business, it’s essential that you have a social media presence. Not only that, but your social media presence should be active, and you should be succeeding at drawing in and engaging with clients (and potential clients).
This, of course, is applicable to real estate agents. If you neglect your social media presence as a realtor, then you’re certainly going to be missing out on a large number of potential clients. Remember, you shouldn’t be taking the benefits of social media platforms for granted—instead, you should be taking full advantage of them to help support your career.
If what you’re posting on your social media platforms isn’t interesting or engaging for your audience, then you’re not reaping any of the benefits. Of course, this is easier said than done. It can be a difficult task determining what you should be sharing with your audience versus what posts would be a waste of everyone’s time.
That being said, here’s a short guide to what you can share on social media if you’re looking to bring in new real estate clients.
Real Estate Posts That Are Helpful
As an expert in the field of real estate, it makes sense that you would lend a hand to those with less familiarity. Consider sharing posts that:
- Answer questions that your audience has for you.
- Steer clear of direct selling when possible—focus on relationship building instead.
- Suggest a helpful tool or another resource, which your followers can use.
- Curate several educational or important articles published on a weekly basis.
Real Estate Posts That Are Interesting
If you’re hoping to stay engaged with your audience, it’s also a smart move to share posts that keep them interested—even if it’s not information that they were actively seeking out for practical purposes. Instead, consider posting:
- A link to an article you found intriguing, related to real estate, of course.
- A question for your audience, especially if that question is provocative.
- Inspirational or motivational quotes.
- Content that draws attention to your company’s milestones, big and small.
Looking to improve your social media skills as a real estate agent? Make sure to get in touch with our team today.