Duplex And Multiplex Inspection
PRECISE Inspections supplies the Tennessee Valley and surrounding areas with a multitude of inspection services for both commercial and residential customers. We have been locally owned, operated, licensed and insured since 2005. Our professionals are experts, having had advanced training, years of experience, and the expertise to perform the inspection services we offer. Among the many included are duplex and multiplex inspection services.
Inspections of Structural Components & Shared Major Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC Systems
Multiplexes and duplexes have similar attributes as single homes have but also carry with them the shared major system such as the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC system, as well as structural components. PRECISE Inspections completes a very detailed comprehensive visual inspection to the duplex and multiplex from the exterior to the interior from the roof down to the basement, if applicable. Searching for the slightest of flaws that can raise concerns down the road or immediate future, PRECISE Inspections performs our duties with unbiased opinions, and will only give the facts of our findings in a detailed report.
Duplex & Multiplex Inspection Checklist
PRECISE Inspections of the Tennessee Valley multiplex/duplex inspection includes, but is not limited to the following:
– Foundation: the foundation can be poorly constructed, if any obvious signs of distress are present, PRECISE Inspections will note the problems and explain in detail the issue at hand and the results if not repaired.
– Structure: basic structure of any duplex/multiplex can be sturdy and properly engineered, or y poor construction and/or years of wear, the structure could have a number of problems that vary from slight to critical. PRECISE Inspections includes structure inspections to ensure the long term use of the duplex or multiplex.
– Basement and/or crawl space: are inspected for durability, accessibility, and any infestations; such as mold or pest damage.
– Interior and exterior walls: walls are inspected for any signs of damage that could compromise the integrity.
– Siding: siding is inspected for wear and tear, damage, as well as mold or pest infestations.
– Water heater: inspected for efficiency, durability, and longevity.
– HVAC system: from the air conditioning, to the heating system, to the air ducts and thermostat, the HVAC system is carefully inspected to ensure efficiency.
– Electrical system and network: light fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets, light switches, and appliances are inspected for any signs of poor installation, inoperable performance, and hazardous issues that can easily occur.
– Plumbing system and network: appliances, drains, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, and everything concerning the plumbing is checked for performance.
– Porches and decks: if present, they are checked for any damage or wear and tear that might suggest minor or major repairs.
– Attics: attics are inspected for signs of pest damage, elemental damage, or any wear and tear that can suggest potential problems sooner than later.
– Roofs: in conjunction with multiplex or duplex as unit, the roof is thoroughly inspected for signs of leaks, neglect, or damage that can reflect any repairs needed.
– Gutters: an important aspect to the roof, gutters is checked for performance, and maintenance practice.
– Chimneys: thoroughly inspected for sufficient performance and durability.
– Fireplaces: inspected to ensure the fireplace and chimney are adequately installed and undamaged.
– Interior and exterior doors: doors are inspected for adequacy and any signs replacements are needed.
– Windows: looking for gaps, cracks, and other problems that are inflicting the glass and/or frame.
– Interior stairways: checked for structures integrity.
– Bathrooms: inspected for overall sufficiency.
– Kitchens: inspected for underlining or primary concerns.
Duplex & Multiplex Inspections in Dalton & Calhoun Georgia | Signal Mountain, Chattanooga TN | The Tennessee Valley
If you are considering purchasing or selling your multiplex or duplex in the Tennessee Valley and surrounding areas invest in a PRECISE Inspections duplex and multiplex inspection service. Sellers can ensure buyers everything is up to par, and buyers can have all the facts when looking to purchase. If you own or manage a duplex or multiplex, it’s also a great idea to call us for a preventive maintenance inspection. Call us today to schedule your appointment.
Georgia: Fort Oglethorpe & Ringgold in Catoosa County, Adairsville & Cartersville in Bartow County, Calhoun, Fairmount, Plainville, Ranger & Resaca in Gordon County, Chatsworth & Eton in Murray County, Chickamauga, Flintstone, LaFayette, Lookout Mountain & Rossville in Walker County, Cohutta, Dalton, Tunnel Hill & Varnell in Whitfield County
Tennessee: Apison, Chattanooga, Collegedale, East Ridge, Harrison, Hixson, Lakesite, Lookout Mountain, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Ridgeside, Signal Mountain, Soddy-Daisy & Walden in Hamilton County, Charleston, Cleveland & McDonald in Bradley County
Let this experienced Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia Home Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
PRECISE Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia area, we can help!
Tim Larkins, Certified Master Inspector and PRECISE Inspections prides itself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call TN (423) 413- 4514 OR GA (706) 483-3510 Today or Click To Schedule Online24/7 Right From Our Website
Looking Out For You ~ PRECISE Inspections